Every company has a unique story, and I know that you are facing new struggles every day.
You keep hearing DevOps this, or DevOps that, or AWS, Kubernetes, CI, GitOps, and all those fancy words and feel like you are sprinting a marathon.
I mean, what should you really be doing right now? Are you focusing on the right things?
It shouldn’t be that way, though. You could be laser-focused on the DevOps project that takes your business forward, allowing your team to go faster instead of chasing waterfalls.
At PineWise, We see it all the time – Companies filled with brilliant engineers working on the wrong problems instead of moving forward with what matters most.
Sometimes, it’s a matter of good engineers who don’t have the right domain knowledge or the time to learn and adapt.
But while your company is unique, you can borrow and adapt widely used know-how to your needs, and along the way, empower your own team.
You are probably facing many choices each day – which project should take precedence or which new technology to bet on next.
The DevOps blueprint will help you understand which product or technology is the right one for your team, even if it means going for something less shiny. Think of it as installing a buzzword filter.
Is the DevOps Blueprint right for our organization?
If you are a technology company that is creating software products, then the answer is yes:
- You’re not sure if your CI/CD pipelines are helping productivity or just another hurdle for your developers.
- You are about to embark on a quest to migrate your system to Kubernetes but unsure if it’s the right way or the right time to begin.
- Or maybe you already started your Kubernetes journey but overwhelmed.
- Deployments keep failing, and you are sick of being up all night.
- AWS bill is off the charts.
- You feel as if your developers are too busy with the development process instead of releasing features.
- Technical debt is slowly creeping in, and you are afraid to look back.
With the DevOps Blueprint our focus is on:
- DevOps ROI – while avoiding blind spots and hidden costs.
- Making sure that your choices are cost-effective and bring value.
- Help you ditch things that just don’t work.
- Creating a clear path for where to put your focus right now and the next quarter.
- Help you bet on the right horse in the ever-evolving DevOps tools race.
- Kickoff — We will meet with you and your team leaders to learn about your current development workflows – from feature spec to final deployment.
- Analysis — We will go over your product architecture, platforms, and delivery process to better understand your business – No one knows it better than you.
- Planning — Then, we will take the information we gathered and introduce it to our experience and know-how to craft a blueprint for your company’s DevOps growth .
- Delivery — Once the DevOps Blueprint is ready, we will schedule a meeting to review our actionable recommendation and hand over our Blueprint document.
Do you have a specific topic in mind? We can help you focus on that.